I have enjoyed the company of a few people on this day & learned a few things along the way.
That, is photographic proof that I’m an expert.
TUESDAY TIPS: SAINT PATRICK’S DAY EDITION
- Little men claiming to be leprechauns probably are not.
- Police don’t like drunk drivers, especially on holidays.
- Any person claiming to be Irish probably is not. [Unless their last name is ‘O’Something]
- It’s Tuesday… you probably have to work tomorrow.
- Before beveraging, eat some Corned Beef & Cabbage… or, at least something.
- Green Beer will get you just as drunk as regular golden beer.
- If you don’t get your child a present, you probably should.
- Learn some Irish talk…
Eejit is basically the Irish word for idiot. If someone does something silly or stupid, you can comment “Ah ya big eejit!” It’s not meant to be offensive, rather it’s used to make fun of someone in a playful way.
- Don’t go around pinching strangers just because it’s St. Patrick’s Day. People don’t like that shit.
[all jokes aside: be safe, people]